1. trust less people. i had to interview some people for a scriptwriting assignment and i interviewed my dad. i look up to my dad a lot and i realized how little people he trusts and i think i will do the same from here on out. because i trust too easily and it ends poorly for me everytime, so i just won't trust anyone anymore. that way maybe someday won't be inferior.
2. i realized how easily taken advantage of and manipulated i am and i'm trying to fix that. because really its not fun anymore.
3. i'm going to try to credit myself more. i mean, i don't really know how to determine how much credit i deserve for a certain assignment or whatever that i did, but comparing myself to everyone else sure doesn't help. i just need to throw myself a bone every once in awhile.
4. confidence will always be a work in progress, but a confident person is always pleasant and successful.
5. i will not settle for making a shit film. not now not never. i will make art that i am proud of.
6. drink more water, i'm awfully dehydrated.
7. swear less, i have the mouth of a sailor, and that just isn't lady like.
8. disregard boys. don't need them, right?
9. no more procrastinating. just do shit and life will be so much happier.
10. stress less because it gets me nowhere.
11. maybe i should eat healthier too, but there's no way in hell i could ever pass up a delicious grilled cheese.
and i feel so cinematic right now. this is life and this is good.